Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Myanmar Site Search - Google Custom Search for Myanmar Sites

If you are looking are Myanmar pages only, here is a search site for you. Essentially a Google custom search engine customized to search only Myanmar websites, this search results will show only those posts from Myanmar websites. Apart from searching Myanmar websites, there is no other use for this website. Anyway, you don’t need to know how to customize Google custom search as the site owner has already customized for you. Visit Myanmar Website Search.

1 comment:

Custom Paper Writing said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com