Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Myanmar Friends Network

Here is another Myanmar online social networking site. Written in Myanmar (Burmese) language, Myanmar Friends is another online social networking site that enters into this recent trend among Myanmar (Burmese) people all over the world. You can become member of this online Myanmar social friends network, make friends, send private messages, comments on other friend’s profiles, upload your own photos. There are also sections on forums, chats, web directories, and links to International Universities and educational institutions all over the world. This site seems to be quite a useful and popular social networking site among online Myanmar friends. Visit Myanmar Friends Social Network site.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com