Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Thursday, December 25, 2008

All about your computer's memory

If you want to know about the memory of your computer or laptop, such as brand, size, speed, number, etc., then this site is for you. Just for curiosity or for memory upgrade, this site will provide wealth of information on the brand, type, size, speed, number of your memory as well as suggestion for your memory upgrade. You can also search for compatible memory for the upgrade. The most use for this site would be to check before your memory upgrade. To use the automatic memory scanner from Orca, you will need to download and install the exe file from the site. To know more about your memory, visit the Orca Memory Scanner.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com