Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

Really portable Linux - No installation needed

If you want to know how linux feels like or if you just want to test linux on your computer, you can download one of these linux installers freely available on the internet. However, installing linux on the computer also is risky. The worst is your computer refuses to reboot, and you end up reformatting the whole hard disk to reinstall windows, thus losing all your important data. Believe me, it already occured to me once. In other instances, your linux will not recognize some peripheries such as mouce and key board. And many times, linux is difficult to uninstall.

However, there is a risk free solution. The solution is a portable linux. I found a truly portable linux ........ Read in Really Portable Linux - No installation Needed.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com