Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another interesting Myanmar personal blog - Myo Kyaw Htun

I recently stumbled upon an interesting Myanmar personal blog on the web. The blogger is Myo Kyaw Htun, a Myanmar computer and IT professional from Mandalay. He is currently working as a PHP programmer in Bangkok, Thailand. He set up his personal blog mainly as an IT related blog. I found many interesting and useful articles on his blog and here, I share his blog to all my readers.

Mya Kyaw Htun

2 comments:

Myo Kyaw Htun said...

Thanks brother for your words and referring. Appreciate it!

http://www.myokyawhtun.com/tumblelog-notes/thanks-ko-myat-thura.html/

Best regards,

Myo Kyaw Htun @ Ko Phyo

Adam said...

I share the same views. Liked your blog very much.

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com