Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Myanmar MP3 Download Site

Here is a new Myanmar music mp3 site. This site has a collection of Myanmar music mp3 files from various artists. The Myanmar Music Online mp3 site is the latest in a series of Myanmar mp3 sites currently setting up on the internet. The Myanmar Music Online site has ..... Read in New Myanmar mp3 download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myanmar MP3 >> www.myanmarsongs.net

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com