Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Home Land of Chin People - A Chin Song


The above is a music video by Kyo Kyar and Cindy, two Chin singers about Chin Land. The title is "The Home Land of Chin People" and composed by a Chin song writer Salai Thaw Na. The lyric is in Burmese, not in Chin. Please enjoy.

1 comment:

joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sharon

http://www.autoloans101.info

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com