Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Myanmar Celebrities - Actors, Actresses, Singers, Models

Myanmar Photoalbum - Photos of Myanmar actors, actresses, model girls, singers.

Eaindra Kyaw Zin - Official website of Burmese actress and super model Eaindra Kyaw Zin

Myo Kyawt Myaing - Official website of rapper Myo Kyawt Myaing.

Alex - Official website of Myanmar singer Alex. I couldn't get access to this site for quite a while so I wonder if it is still there.

Yadanar Khin - Super model Yadanar Khin's official website. Lots of her attractive photos.

Moh Moh - Vocalist Moh Moh's official website.

Nawaratt - Singer Nawaratt's official website with some of her attractive photos.

Zin Zin Zaw Myint - Model Zin Zin Zaw Myint's attractive official website.

Yarzar Ne Win - Ahhhhh ... who would like to see this clown's website?

Acid - Famous rapper gruop's official website.

Htun Eaindra Bo - Web page of Htun Aeindra Bo, a famous myanmar actress and vocalist

Lu Min (Lu Minn) - Famous Myanmar (Burmese) actor.

Lwin Moe - Famous Myanmar (Burmese) actor.

Min Maw Kunn - Famous Myanmar actor.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com