Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Friday, July 22, 2005


Me and my girlfriend are going to get married next month (August). We will get married in Singapore. :))
Myat Thura - Myanmar man from Burma

8 comments:

Wai Pyo said...

Congratulations!

Minn Myat Soe said...

Hey Dude!
Congratulations!!

Your Pal

Anonymous said...

Your wife is cute .

Anonymous said...

getting marriage!! what a fool job.
don't u know that "if u wanna kill ur romance at once, just get marriage". every one knows that. so i'll just say only crazy people get marriage.

Anonymous said...

congratulation
I didn't know that u r out of town again
Saya Ye

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha !!!!!
grE@t!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so nice plan. according to my list..u r 1005th myanmar man who getting married in singapore,,

peter said...

hello ko myat thu ra,

I am aung naing oo. do u recognize me? I am in singapore too. oo.aungnaing@gmail.com

see ya!
aung naing.

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com