Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Web hosting services from Myanmar

www.idealmyanmar.com - A web hosting service from Myanmar but the servers are in US.

www.soft-comm.com - A subsidary of KMD Computer. The site claimed it provides web hosting service but I cannot find the link. And the supposed links are not working (or they are not links actually). There are many areas which really look like links but they are not links! Quite confusing to navigate. Very badly designed site. Shame for KMD.

www.navistarmm.com - The hosting service of my choice. We are using it for our site. Reasonably priced. Servers are in US.

www.alpha.com.mm - Another web hosting and web design company from Myanmar. Unfortunately, they write their site in Myanmar and they don't mention what font they use. So I cannot give any comment on their service. Too bad.

www.ihost-mm.net - Another reasonably priced Myanmar web hosting service.

www.webifiers.net - Servers located in US. The price is a bit expensive.

www.ehost-myanmar.com - They don't mention the price.

2 comments:

Search Engine Optimization said...

This is Some few SEO interview Questions? I like to Answers On this,Let us Discuss On this question. web design company, web designer, web design india

Give me a description of your general SEO(search engine optimization) experience.
Do you currently do SEO on your own sites and give me some examples. Do you operate any blogs?
Do you currently do any freelance work and do you plan on continuing it?
Where do you think the SEO industry is headed?
What industry sites, blogs, and forums do you regularly read?
Have you attended any search related conferences?
What SEO tools do you regularly use?
What SEO areas are you weak and strong in, and give examples of both.
What areas do you think are currently the most important in organically ranking a site?
Do you have experience in copywriting and can you provide some writing samples?

Anonymous said...

web hosting - what is it?

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com