Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sweet Smelling Police

According to a BBC news report, police in an Indian State of Gujarat will be wearing sweet smelling uniforms soon. The state officials announced the plan to dress up the police officers with uniforms that smell sweet. They will have three choices of smell – rose, jasmine and citrus. It is part of a plan to make police officers more public friendly. The state officials believe that sweet smell will make the officers feel good and friendly. The uniforms will be made of a new kind of synthetic fabric that not only smell sweet but also grows in the dark. That will make police officers easy to find in the dark.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com