Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2007

From Kalay Myo

Hi all, I am now visiting Kalay. I found out that there are two internet cafes in Kalay. However, they are very expensive, 1500 kyats an hour! And the connection is very slow. Anyway, something is better than nothing, and I feel like I am now in a modern world again. Because the fees is very expensive, I cannot post a long post here. I will write a longer and more detail one when I get back to Yangon. For now, this in all.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com