Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Poem by Htoo Eain Thin

Thanks the site admin for giving permission to use this picture and poem.

1 comment:

leonarrdo said...

I really & deeply love this poem "Life is Dream" by Sthin Hmue Kyaw(Htoo Eain Thin). Thank a lot site admin.

Leonarrdo

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com