Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Myanmar Novels, short stories and poems

There is now a new site with a good collection of Myanmar novels, short stories and poems. You can download the PDF files free of charge at Myanmarpyithar.com. You can also submit your PDF files if you have them too. Thanks anonymous for tipping me the site.

2 comments:

NLS said...

Bro,

Dont forget to Index : Cherry Thit Sar
There are nearly 200 books. Excellent Myanmar Ebook Site.

http://cherrythitsar.org

Myat Thura - Myanmar man from Burma said...

Thanks man for your link. I have posted a review on this site.

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com