Finally, I have to remove my shout box

I put a shout box I got free from an online web site a few weeks ago. I believed that having a shout box will give my visitors an easy way to voice their views on my blog. Most of the people who posted in my shout box wrote nice comments. However, a few people wrote quite offensive comments which, I believe, is not appropriate for my visitors to read. They included use of some very rude and offensive words and phrases. That is totally unacceptable. Finally, I decided that it is time for me to remove the shout box. Sorry for that. If you have any comment on my blog, just drop it in my comment box in my blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice site. do you fancy exchanging links. on my site you can get free money or electronics. just go to www.freeipod4.me.uk and follow instructions

Popular posts from this blog

Another interesting Myanmar personal blog - Myo Kyaw Htun

How to insert images and pictures in Gmail