Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update on Myanmar MP3 free music download

It was a long time ago since I posted the links to Myanmar MP3 music sites for free song download. There are now a few new entries to this area so I think I should update my list again. Here is my update.

Myanmarmp3 - The old Myanmar mp3 download site is even better, with new and improved design and more new songs.

Nyakabyar - Another old Myanmar mp3 songs download site. It is better than before with many new songs although not as extensive as the Myanmarmp3 site.

Myitzuri - Looks like a new site, or may be I didn't noticed it the first time. Got a nice collection of Myanmar modern music.

Miss You - A new site, with some collection of Myanmar songs and MTV, but not extensive.

Ayinepan - Another old Myanmar mp3 download site, getting better this time.

Myanmar Image - A section in Myanmar Image site. Some nice modern music but not much.

Inwa - A section in Inwa website to view music videos from Myanmar.

MMA - Myanmar MP3 Album - New mp3 music download site.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she so cute....
add me please?
banasiasayreh_basayloo@yahoo.com
banasiasayreh_basayloo@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/basayloo

Anonymous said...

www.myanmarsongs.net

unlimited music downloads said...

Myanmar is near thailand, and thailand is older my home, i hope some day i maybe listening Myanmar song if i tried to pop song.

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com