Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Myanmar Web Text Editor














Here is a very nice program I have been looking for, for a very long time. A Myanmar Web Text Editor! I couldn't type Myanmar properly, and there are many people out there who cannot type Myanmar. I believe a visual Myanmar test editor, either online or standalone version, would be a great help. Now it is coming. All you need to do is to click the appropriate buttons, and the text editor will do the rest. Try it at http://www.mysteryzillion.com/project/webtext/. Myanmar online web visual keyboard for Zawgyi-one font.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com