Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Burmese E-Books downlaod site


Here at Myanmarisp.com, you can download some of the best Myanmar e books in pdf format. They have quite a nice collection of Myanmar books. They also show you the download size so you can decide which book you should download if you have a slow internet connection.

1 comment:

angel said...

Thank you so much for the link.

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com