Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Friday, May 19, 2006

Diving in Myanmar (Burma)

Ever interested of diving in Myanmar (Burma)? There are a few private tour agents who arrange such diving tours especially in Mergui Islands. Here are their websites.

Scuba Diving
- A tour operator that arranges scuba diving tours in Myanmar and Thailand.

Burma Diving Myanmar
- Another tour operator for diving in Myanmar.

Starfish - Not a site of a tour operator. A travel site with travel stories and tips including a diving trip to Myanmar and Thailand.

More links on diving here.

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com