Announcement - Bamarlay's Diary

I am moving my blog to Myanmar Man's Diary.It has already passed the beta testing stage and now up and running. Please visit my new blog. For Myatthura.Blogspot.com, I will be updating it with the excerpt from my new posts in Myanmar Man's Diary. Another blog I was invited to contribute to is Today in Myanmar, a website about Myanmar culture, custom, information, travel advice, life and anything about Myanmar. You can also visit the new blog. So far, I am the only one who regularly contribute to this blog while other friends are still writing their articles. Thank you for your support.

Search My Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Free cell phone stuff

If you are interested in downloading cell phone stuffs, such as mobile phone wall papers, screen savers, ring tones, free of charge, look no further than Free Mobile fun. With hundreds of free mobile wall papers, free mobile ring tones, free mobile screen savers, you won't be disappointed. You can simply download to your computer and upload them to your mobile or you can directly download them to your mobile phone if you have wap enable mobile. (mobile users in Myanmar cannot choose the second option as the mobiles in Myanmar are not wap enable).

No comments:

 

This template downloaded from webtalks.blogspot.com