A long forgotten blog rediscovered

 It seems I have abandoned this little blog for a looooong, long time. It was actually my first ever blog. I have started my blogging hobby on this little blogger platform when blogging was starting to be popular. That was the time before the popularity of social media, namely Facebook. We usually write blog posts and then tag each other in our posts (just link to each other). It was a nice community of bloggers from across the world. Life was simple.

Then came WordPress and Facebook. Two giants in the WebSphere. Most bloggers either move to Facebook or host their own sites using the WordPress platform. I simply forgot this little blog.

A few days ago, I just found my own blog by accident. It gave me a kind of nostalgia, a deja-vu. You know the feeling. And I think I should start writing on this tiny blog. Whatever, it doesn\"t need to be intelligent or useful. Just anything that might pop up in my mind. And this is my first post after a decade of disappearing from the blogger platform.

I don\"t think anyone would be reading this post. After a decade of inactivity, only very few people stumble upon this blog by accident. I used to have more than 500 page views a day a decade ago. Now, it\"s only around 10-15 visits a day here. 

Anyway, this is a place I could jot down my thoughts whatever these may be. 

If you ever happen to have read this post, please do post something in the comment.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another interesting Myanmar personal blog - Myo Kyaw Htun

How to insert images and pictures in Gmail