Myanmar Wikipedia


Somebody posted a comment in my blog about the wiki site they are doing. I didn't look at it for a long time until today. When I look at it, I found it worth book marking and mentioning. The whole wiki site is written in Myanmar. Even the URL address is written in Myanmar. (Well, not truely Myanmar but part of the URL is in Myanmar which surprised me as it is the first time I see a URL in Myanmar. The site is just starting and building and many articles need to be updated or added. Well, I just want those of you who can type Myanmar well to come and add some contents to this new and developing Myanmar wiki. You can get to Myanmar Wiki here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another interesting Myanmar personal blog - Myo Kyaw Htun

How to insert images and pictures in Gmail